Thursday, February 10, 2011

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME



Literally I don't think I will ever attend a Bruins game as awesome as that one. I knew it was going to be something special when we scored twice within 12 seconds then when the fights started happening it got crazy. The Garden was apeshit I still have a headache from all the yelling I was doing(the slight hangover might contribute to that) and Tim Thomas skating out to the center ice just to meet up with Carey Price sure Thomas fell on his ass but it was ill. Tons of fights(all of which I'll post) all the way up to the final buzzer it was crazy I don't have a voice anymore.

There was just as much action in the stands as there was on the ice from the YOURE GAY chants standing in line for the urinal and fights at the end of the game between Bruins and Canadien fans. Hell I was going to give a high five to one of my buddies and I fell into the next row and one of my boots fell off and I held it up and cheered with it which continued when the girls behind us took my boot and did the same. Even funnier was my other friend threw his hat to get it on the ice even though there was not hat trick but of course he took mine and threw it as well, we weren't the only ones though everbody started throwing there hats(none of which actually got to the ice).

All in all best game ever GO BRUINS

14 mins of pure awesome hockey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Pussies