Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Steven Spielberg Would Be Pissed

CNN-Daniel and Joshua Beans don't spend a lot of time together and don't have much in common. But these brothers share a bond only troops who've marched into battle can fully understand.

Three years ago, Daniel, a Marine corporal, and Joshua, a Marine lance corporal, patrolled the streets of Ramadi, Iraq, together as part of the same infantry unit.


I'm sorry but if I'm not mistaking I thought this wasn't allowed. Everyone knows Tom Hank's character died in SPR because all the other brothers died and he had to save Matt Damon's dumbasss in fucking France. But brothers in the same unit might save all those Tom Hanks out there. I know that SPR's story was far fetched to begin with but this just fucks up the story more and I don't like it this movie is still and will always be the best WWII movie ever.


p.s.- this might be insensitive but I'm just making a stupid point I support our troops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Pussies